Friday, May 1, 2015

well bye april

ok that went surprisingly fast! seriously like what the heck? i can't believe we have already been in this hotel for 5 1/2 weeks! here is a little recap of this on-fleek month:

Dahl's come to visit! Super (x 58593478) fun!

Daddio's BDAY

Sophie's BDAY

The Piano Guys concert

Tramp Park ( twice )

Shenzhen youth stayed the night 
( it was veryyyyy cramped )

brigham's eagle project

subway sandwich ( about 50 times )

packing

school 

several trips to the gym to get some complimentary
 green apples  workout.

good dinners

simply life

and yea that's pretty much it! I have always 
loved April so much and this month just
made me love it even more (if that's even possible:)

May is already off to a peachy start. I got a phone://
whoop. but I can't set it up yet bc we need to buy a new SIM card. 
hehehe!! also we are coming home in 5 days
and I am dying to see my family and friends!
I EVEN GET TO HOLD TWO NEW (adorable) BABIES!!
I have only seen pictures of baby Anson and Halle Mae!
Also, I can't wait to get my hands on one of those new lemonade milkshakes 
at chick-fil-a!! They seriously look so dang good. 
Okay, I have to go pack < :( >. wish me luck. 



No comments:

Post a Comment